Fiano di Avellino DOCG 2011
- Grape variety: Fiano 100%.
- Aging: steel.
- Alcohol grade by volume: 13,5%.
- Yearly wine production: 38.000 bottles.
- Color: straw yellow.
- Aroma: fruity and floral, intense, fine.
- Taste: fresh and harmonious, pleasantly long lasting in the mouth.
- Food pairings: fish first course dishes, non aged cheese, white meats.
The Clelia Romano company was established in 1994 at the Arianello di Lapio farmhouse, a hill in between two rivers, cooled down by the winds of the Tarminio massif. With its dry and ventilated weather, it is the most important production center of the Fiano di Avellino and one of the few municipalities which can boast both the Fiano and Taurasi denomination. All the vineyards and winemaking operations are family run and guarantee impeccably made wines.
The best piece of the company is, without doubt, the Fiano di Avellino, which has a great character and a splendid balance between nose and mouth.